- What is the temperature and chance-of-rain 1 hour AHEAD on my route?
- Is the current wind a head, cross or tailwind?
- How much assistance (or hinderance) is the wind?
The free version of Rain and Wind offers a basic form of these features, but you need a Premium subscription to unlock two amazing features:
- Rain and Wind uses your current planned route together with your average speed to estimate where you are GOING to be in 1 hour. It then gets and shows the rain probability and forecast temperature for THAT place and time.
- Locations and forecasts are updated every 5 minutes during your activity (compared to hourly for the free version).
Rain and Wind is powered by Apple Weather.