dynamicWatch Premium lets you feed your recent Garmin Connect activity history into the Activities page. This is the same list of recent activities that you can view on your Garmin Connect page, and matches the "History" stored on your Garmin watch or GPS. If you loved the route of a recent run or ride you can save it to your dynamicWatch account with just a single click!
This works great with the Route Archive feature, since you can save and archive the route for the future even if you're not planning on repeating it soon.
When you have new activities the count will be automatically shown on your dynamicWatch home page.
You can see at a glance whether you have already added an activity, and use the icons along the left hand side of the page to add or edit them:
Click to add the route of the activity to dynamicWatch.
Route is already imported and in your list of current Favorites. Click to make it your active device route.
Route is your current active device route.
Route is already imported and in your Route Archive. Click to add it back to your main list of Favorite routes.
Linking your Garmin Connect Account
- Open your Activities page
- Click on the Link to Garmin Connect button
- You will be prompted to authorize access on the Garmin Connect website
- After authorizing you will be brought back to your dynamicWatch home page.
- Click on Activities and now you should see a list of your recent activities.
- When you add the link, we request that Garmin send your last 90 days of activities. It may take a few minutes after adding the link before your activities list is available.
- Going forward, after your Garmin device has uploaded a new activity to Garmin Connect it should appear on your dynamicWatch activities list within a minute, and new activities are shown in bold.
- Some activities from before you linked your Garmin Connect account can only be imported if they are set to visibility Everyone at Garmin Connect. These activities are marked with a *.
You can revoke your access at any time at Linked Accounts. Activities that have already been received will be unaffected, but no further activities will be received. You can add access back at any time at Linked Accounts.