- Garmin Connect: courses and activities, which must be set to public (Garmin sometimes label this as "visibility: Everyone"). For another user's activity you may need to use the Save as Course option at Garmin Connect and import the resulting course.
dynamicWatch Premium users can automatically receive their private and public Garmin Connect activities in their Activities feed.
- MapMyRun/MapMyRide (Under Armour): routes and workouts. Your bookmarked routes are automatically imported.
- Ride with GPS: public/private routes and public trips. Your pinned routes are automatically imported. routeCourse Premium downloads include cue sheets.
- Strava: routes, segments and activities. You can import any segment or public route by its URL. You can import your own activity directly by its URL. For other rider's public activities, use the Actions - Create Route option at Strava, then use the resulting route URL. Your starred routes are automatically imported.
- Google Maps: routes from directions by URL. Google Maps gives us limited information and the imported route might not exactly match that shown on their website. You might also be able to export a KML or KMZ file from Google My Maps and import the file.
- OutdoorActive: tours
- Bikemap.net: routes
- MTB Project, Hiking Project, Trailrun Project: routes
- Openrunner: routes. Make sure you are actually viewing the route you want to import, as Openrunner does not change the URL as you browse between routes. Click on the Route ID in Description - General Information at the bottom of the route page and use the URL shown there.
Link your Strava, Under Armour, Ride with GPS and MTB/Hiking/Trailrun Project accounts on your Linked Accounts settings page to make the most of those sites.
Premium users can now also browse and import routes from their linked accounts without leaving dynamicWatch using our new Browse Linked Accounts' Routes feature!
For GPX, TCX, KML and KMZ files, click on Drop GPX/TCX/KML file or click to choose here and upload your file. GPX and TCX are popular route file formats and allow you to easily bring in routes you have designed on your other favorite sites that we do not offer a direct link to, such as AllTrails, Komoot, Ordnance Survey OS Maps, TrailForks, Viewranger and WikiLoc. KML/KMZ are Google file formats that are also often available from route planning websites, and from Google My Maps.
Cue sheets (course points) in TCX files from Ride with GPS, Plotaroute and other sources are not used by dwMap but are preserved and downloaded by routeCourse with Premium.
You can, of course, draw a route right here, using our Route Planner.
Whichever website you are getting your routes from, please bear in mind your responsibilities under copyright laws, including restricting your use of the routes to personal use on your Garmin device.