- Garmin Connect: courses (may need to set to public even if you have linked your Garmin account) and activities. For another user's activity you may need to use the Save as Course option at Garmin Connect and import the resulting course.
- MapMyRun/MapMyRide (Under Armour): routes and workouts. Your bookmarked routes are automatically imported.
- Ride with GPS: public/private routes and public trips. Your pinned routes are automatically imported. routeCourse Premium downloads include cue sheets.
- Strava: routes, segments and activities. You can import any segment or public route by its URL. You can import your own activity directly by its URL. For other rider's public activities, use the Actions - Create Route option at Strava, then use the resulting route URL. Your starred routes are automatically imported.
- Google Maps: routes from directions by URL
- Gpsies: tracks by direct URL. To import tracks with cue sheets for routeCourse with Premium, export a TCX from GPSies rather than doing a direct URL import.
- OutdoorActive: tours
- Bikemap.net: routes
- MTB Project, Hiking Project, Trailrun Project: routes
- GPStracks.nl: routes
- Openrunner: routes. Make sure you are actually viewing the route you want to import, as Openrunner does not change the URL as you browse between routes. Click on the Route ID in Description - General Information at the bottom of the route page and use the URL shown there.
Link your Garmin Connect, Strava, Under Armour, Ride with GPS and MTB/Hiking/Trailrun Project accounts on your Linked Accounts settings page to make the most of the button with those sites.
For GPX and TCX files, click on Drop a GPX/TCX file here or click to upload here and upload your file. GPX and TCX are popular route file formats and allow you to easily bring in routes you have designed on your favorite sites that we do not offer a direct link to, such as AllTrails, Komoot, Viewranger and WikiLoc.
Cue sheets (course points) in TCX files from Ride with GPS, Plotaroute, GPSies and other sources are not used by dwMap but are preserved and downloaded by routeCourse with Premium.
You can, of course, draw a route right here, using our Route Planner.
If you have upgraded to dwMap Premium you can link your Garmin Connect account and automatically see and use the routes of your recent activities.
You can also import waypoints and use them as destinations to navigate to, and to use for geocaching.