dwMap runs on the following Garmin GPS watches:
- Venu, Venu Sq, Venu Sq Music, Venu 2, Venu 2S, Venu 2 Plus, Venu Sq 2, Venu Sq 2 Music
- Vivoactive 4, 4S
- Vivoactive, Vivoactive HR, Vivoactive 3 and 3 Music
- Epix Gen 2
- Forerunner 55
- Forerunner 230 and 235
- Forerunner 245 and 245M Music
- Forerunner 255, 255S, 255 Music, 255S Music
- Forerunner 630
- Forerunner 645 and 645 Music
- Forerunner 745 and 735XT
- Forerunner 920XT
- Forerunner 935, 945, 945 LTE and 955/955 Solar
- Fenix 3 and Fenix 3 HR
- Fenix 5, Fenix 5S and Fenix 5X
- Fenix 5 Plus, Fenix 5S Plus and Fenix 5X Plus
- Fenix 6, 6 Pro, 6 Sapphire, 6S, 6S Pro, 6S Sapphire, 6X Pro, 6X Pro Solar and 6X Sapphire
- Fenix 7
- Fenix 7S
- Fenix 7X
- Fenix Chronos
- Enduro and Enduro 2
- Marq Adventurer, Athlete, Aviator, Captain, Commander, Driver and Expedition
- Approach S60 and S62
- D2 Air, Air X10, D2 Charlie, D2 Bravo and D2 Bravo Titanium
- D2 Delta, D2 Delta S, D2 Delta PX and Mach 1
- Descent Mk1, Mk2 and Mk2S
- Tactix Bravo, Charlie and Delta, Quatix 3 and 7
- dwMap can also be used on the Instinct 2/2S and Descent G1 watches, although be aware the screen resolution of those watches is quite low.
Unlike other smartwatches, these Garmin models have true GPS capability built-in (leave your phone at home while you work out if you want), are very rugged, and get days (not hours) of use between charges. All are available from Amazon.com and your local outdoors stores.
If you have a Garmin Edge cycling computer, or Oregon or Rino 700-series GPS, our routeCourse app offers the easy route (course) planning and simple, mobile-friendly, route downloads of this site with the built-in map/activity features of your GPS.
On the Garmin Fenix 5 and Forerunner 645/935 watches you can use either dwMap or routeCourse. We recommend you use routeCourse because then you get all the advantages of dynamicWatch for route planning and downloading, with the built-in map feature on these watches.