dwMap runs on the following Garmin GPS watches:
- Vivoactive, Vivoactive HR, Vivoactive 3 and 3 Music
- Forerunner 230
- Forerunner 235
- Forerunner 245 and 245M Music
- Forerunner 630
- Forerunner 645 and 645 Music
- Forerunner 735XT
- Forerunner 920XT
- Forerunner 935 and 945
- Fenix 3 and Fenix 3 HR
- Fenix 5, Fenix 5S and Fenix 5X
- Fenix 5 Plus, Fenix 5S Plus and Fenix 5X Plus
- Fenix Chronos
- Marq Athlete, Aviator, Captain, Driver and Expedition
- Approach S60
- D2 Charlie, D2 Bravo and D2 Bravo Titanium
- D2 Delta, D2 Delta S and D2 Delta PX
- Descent Mk1
Unlike other smartwatches, these Garmin models have true GPS capability built-in (leave your phone at home while you work out if you want), are very rugged, and get days (not hours) of use between charges. All are available from Amazon.com and your local outdoors stores.
If you have a Garmin Edge cycling computer, or Oregon or Rino 700-series GPS, our routeCourse app offers the easy route (course) planning and simple, mobile-friendly, route downloads of this site with the built-in map/activity features of your GPS.
On the Garmin Fenix 5 and Forerunner 645/935 watches you can use either dwMap or routeCourse. We recommend you use routeCourse because then you get all the advantages of dynamicWatch for route planning and downloading, with the built-in map feature on these watches.